Saturday, October 12, 2013

Babes in Beantown!

Hey all you citizens of  Red Sox Nation!

I and my co-author Moira McCormick, will be reading Boys Don't Lie: A History of Shoes at the seminal rock club Middle East in Cambridge tomorrow (October 13) at 3pm in the Corner. (We've obviously been naughty; dunce caps optional.)



- - - - -   Your Humble Narrator









                                       The exotically lovely Moira McCormick - - - - -






We'll be reading a little, answering your questions, and signing copies of our book.  There's some sort of sporting event in the evening, I am given to understand, but we'll get you out in plenty of time for the big game.

Come hang out with the gang for a relaxing Sunday afternoon!

3 comments:

The Phantom Creep said...

We demand video footage!!!!

steve simels said...

Wish I could be there, but I'll see you in hepster Brooklyn on Tuesday.

buzzbabyjesus said...

Have fun! Get home safe.