Tuesday, January 26, 2016

We Interrupt Gomorrah on the Hudson Week For This Special Programming Note!

In what can only be described as the triumph of hope over experience, yours truly is going to be a guest on friend of PowerPop/faithful commenter Capt. Al's intertube radio show later today.

On fabulous Area 24 Radio.


The show is called Lost at Sea, and it airs between 5-7pm East Coast time.

You can -- and should -- listen to it by clicking on the link HERE. You'll figure the rest out.

Rumor has it that as guest deejay I will be playing nothing but songs by recently deceased rock stars, but I may just be jiving you about that.

In any case, we'll be giving out an e-mail address during the show if you are moved to make a request or a death threat.

Hope to hear from you then!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ballad of Mott the Hoople

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, hope you heard the show, best one yet with Steve.

I'll try to play Ballad of Mott on the show next week. I'll put the CD in my music bag right now so I don't forget. Wait a moment...done, listen for it.

Capt. Al